A pivotal study of CPI-613 in Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CPI 613 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 19 Jun 2017 According to a Rafael Pharmaceuticals media release, clinical development strategy for this trial will be presented at the 2017 BIO International Convention.
- 27 Mar 2017 New trial record
- 23 Mar 2017 According to a Cornerstone Pharmaceuticals media release, the company has received an approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to initiate this study. The FDA has provided a feedback to inform a trial design.