A combined Phase I/II safety and feasibility trial of MDG1011, in patients with advanced hematological diseases: acute myeloid leukemia, myelodysplastic syndrome and multiple myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MDG 1011 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Multiple myeloma; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors MediGene AG
- 10 Jul 2017 According to a MediGene AG media release, clinical trial authorization application (CTA) has submitted to the German authority Paul-Ehrlich-Institute (PEI).The final study design will be made available after CTA approval by PEI.
- 27 Mar 2017 New trial record
- 23 Mar 2017 According to a MediGene AG media release, this trial is expected to initiate in late 2017, subjects to regulatory approval. Final details of this trial, including trial size, study sites and timelines will become available after clinical trial approval by the competent authority.