A combined Phase I/II safety and feasibility trial of MDG1011, in patients with advanced hematological diseases: acute myeloid leukemia, myelodysplastic syndrome and multiple myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 28 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MDG 1011 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Multiple myeloma; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors MediGene AG
- 28 Aug 2017 According to a MediGene AG media release, this trial is intended to be initiated by the end of 2017.
- 10 Jul 2017 According to a MediGene AG media release, clinical trial authorization application (CTA) has submitted to the German authority Paul-Ehrlich-Institute (PEI).The final study design will be made available after CTA approval by PEI.
- 27 Mar 2017 New trial record