An Open-label, Single-arm Phase II Safety Study of Nivolumab in Participants With Advanced or Metastatic Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Who Have Progressed During or After Receiving at Least One Prior Systemic Regimen (CheckMate 907: CHECKpoint Pathway and nivoluMAb Clinical Trial Evaluation 907)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms CheckMate 907
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 03 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 19 Jul 2018 to 29 Apr 2020.
- 03 Jul 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 25 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 20 Nov 2020 to 7 Dec 2020.