A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind Study Evaluating the Comparative Efficacy of CNTO 1959 (Guselkumab) and Secukinumab for the Treatment of Moderate to Severe Plaque-type Psoriasis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Guselkumab (Primary) ; Secukinumab
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ECLIPSE
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 01 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 16 May 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 29 Mar 2017 New trial record