A phase I, placebo controlled, dose escalation safety and pharmacokinetic study of (Z)-Endoxifen in healthy female volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Endoxifen (Primary) ; Endoxifen (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Atossa Genetics
- 26 Jun 2017 According to an Atossa Genetics media release, company expect to complete enrollment in the next six weeks.
- 26 Jun 2017 According to an Atossa Genetics media release, topical arm has been fully enrolled and dosed and the first of the three oral cohorts has now been dosed.
- 26 Jun 2017 According to an Atossa Genetics media release, Independent Safety Committee reviewed the blinded data generated from the first cohort (n=8) and concluded that the study may advance to the next oral dosing level.