A Phase 2, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of AVP-786 (Deudextromethorphan Hydrobromide [d6-DM]/Quinidine Sulfate [Q]) for the Treatment of Neurobehavioral Disinhibition Including Aggression, Agitation, and Irritability in Patients With Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Deudextromethorphan (Primary)
- Indications Aggression; Agitation; Irritability
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Avanir Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Jun 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to an Avanir Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 31 Mar 2017 New trial record