A Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Randomized Dose Ranging Trial to Determine the Safety and Efficacy of Three Dose Levels of EMA401 in Reducing 24-hour Average Pain Intensity Score in Patients With Post-herpetic Neuralgia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs EMA 401 (Primary)
- Indications Postherpetic neuralgia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EMPHENE
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 19 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 8 Oct 2018 to 29 Nov 2018.
- 19 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 8 Oct 2018 to 29 Nov 2018.
- 19 Jul 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.