A Phase II Study of the Combination of Azacitidine and Pembrolizumab for Patients With Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Lymphoid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 06 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2022 to 1 Nov 2021.
- 06 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2022 to 1 Nov 2021.
- 06 Nov 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.