A Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multiple-Dose Study to Evaluate Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of Topical ABI-1968 in Subjects With Cervical High Grade Squamous Intreaepithelial Lesions (cHSIL)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ABI 1968 (Primary)
- Indications Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Antiva Biosciences
- 06 Oct 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 31 Mar 2017 New trial record
- 28 Mar 2017 According to an Antiva Biosciences media release, this trial is expected to commence later in 2017.