A Phase 1, Safety, Pharmacokinetic, Single Ascending Dose Study of Tesevatinib in Pediatric Subjects With Autosomal Recessive Polycystic Kidney Disease (ARPKD)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tesevatinib (Primary)
- Indications Autosomal recessive polycystic kidney disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Kadmon Corporation
- 22 Jun 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 15 May 2017 According to a Kadmon Corporation media release, this trial is expected to initiate Q2 2017.
- 01 Apr 2017 New trial record