Open-label Safety Study of Suprachoroidal Triamcinolone Acetonide Injectable Suspension in Patients With Non-Infectious Uveitis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Triamcinolone (Primary)
- Indications Anterior uveitis; Intermediate uveitis; Panuveitis; Posterior uveitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms AZALEA
- Sponsors Clearside Biomedical
- 15 Aug 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 35 to 38.
- 15 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Feb 2018.
- 15 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Feb 2018.