Randomized, Multicentre, Phase III Study in Patients With Intermediate-risk T1 T2 Prostate Adenocarcinomas, to Verify the Role of Six Months of Total Androgen Blockade for Two Dosage Levels of Prostate Radiation Therapy (70 Gy and 76 Gy) Versus Prostate Radiation Therapy Alone at 76 Gy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bicalutamide (Primary) ; Goserelin (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 04 Apr 2017 New trial record
- 18 Feb 2017 Results (n=400) presented at the 2017 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.