A Phase II Clinical Trial of NEPA (Netupitant/Palonosetron) for Prevention of Chemotherapy Induced Nausea and Vomiting (CINV) in Patient Receiving the BEAM Conditioning Regimen Prior to Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation (HSCT)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Netupitant/palonosetron (Primary) ; Carmustine; Cytarabine; Etoposide; Melphalan
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 15 Aug 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 10 Apr 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 7 Apr 2017 to 1 May 2017.
- 04 Apr 2017 New trial record