Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Immunogenicity of MEDI3506 Administered as Single Ascending Doses in Healthy Adult Subjects With a History of Mild Atopy and as Multiple Ascending Doses in Subjects COPD
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MEDI-3506 (Primary) ; MEDI-3506 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 13 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 20 Nov 2018 to 3 Dec 2018.
- 13 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 20 Nov 2018 to 3 Dec 2018.
- 13 Jun 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.