A Multi-Center, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 1, Two-Part Study Designed to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, Food Effect, and Drug-Drug Interactions of PTI-801 in Healthy Volunteers, and Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of PTI-801 in Subjects With Cystic Fibrosis
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PTI-801 Proteostasis Therapeutics (Primary)
- Indications Cystic fibrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Proteostasis Therapeutics
- 11 Dec 2017 According to a Proteostasis Therapeutics media release, the first cohort of up to 20 patients is still recruiting with enrollment expected to complete in Q1 2018.
- 11 Dec 2017 Initial results (n = 5) presented in a Proteostasis Therapeutics media release.
- 14 Nov 2017 According to a Proteostasis Therapeutics media release, the Company is conducting a 14-day study of PTI-801 and is currently enrolling and dosing CF patients on Orkambi background therapy. Proteostasis expects to report initial data from this study in the fourth quarter of 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History