A Phase 2 Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Crossover Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of Subcutaneous Injections of Elamipretide (MTP-131) in Subjects With Genetically Confirmed Barth Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Elamipretide (Primary)
- Indications Barth syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TAZPOWER
- Sponsors Stealth BioTherapeutics
- 08 May 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 18 Apr 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 May 2017.
- 07 Apr 2017 New trial record