An Open-label, Single Arm, Repeat Dose, Multi-centre Study to Evaluate the Use of an Autoinjector for the Subcutaneous Administration of Mepolizumab in Subjects With Severe Eosinophilic Asthma (Study 204959)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mepolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 28 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 11 Dec 2017 to 30 Nov 2017.
- 28 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 11 Dec 2017 to 30 Nov 2017.
- 14 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.