An Open-label, Single Arm, Repeat Dose, Multi-centre Study to Evaluate the Use of an Autoinjector for the Subcutaneous Administration of Mepolizumab in Subjects With Severe Eosinophilic Asthma (Study 204959)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mepolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 15 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 7 Feb 2018 to 11 Dec 2017.
- 15 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 7 Feb 2018 to 11 Dec 2017.
- 22 May 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.