A Multicenter, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group, Double Blind, Dose-finding Phase II Trial to Study the Efficacy, Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamic Effects of the Oral Partial Adenosine A1 Receptor Agonist Neladenoson Bialanate Over 20 Weeks in Patients With Chronic Heart Failure and Preserved Ejection Fraction
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BAY 1067197 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic heart failure
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PANACHE
- Sponsors Bayer
- 12 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 21 Dec 2018 to 5 Sep 2018.
- 12 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 9 Nov 2018 to 27 Jul 2018.
- 17 May 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.