A Non-Controlled, Open-Label, Multicenter, Study of Immune Tolerance Induction Performed With rFVIIIFc Within a Timeframe of 60 Weeks in Severe Haemophilia A Patients With Inhibitors Who Have Failed Previous Immune Tolerance Induction Therapies
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Efmoroctocog alfa (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilia A
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ReITIrate
- Sponsors Swedish Orphan Biovitrum
- 30 Aug 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 09 Aug 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 31 Jul 2017 to 30 Sep 2017.
- 16 Jul 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 31 Jul 2017.