A Randomized, Global, Phase 3 Trial of Nivolumab Plus Epacadostat in Combination With Chemotherapy (Platinum + 5-fluorouracil) Versus the EXTREME Regimen (Cetuximab + Platinum + 5-fluorouracil) in First-line Treatment of Recurrent or Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck (SCCHN) / CheckMate 9NA /ECHO-310
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Epacadostat (Primary) ; Cetuximab; Cisplatin; Fluorouracil; Nivolumab
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Incyte Corporation
- 09 Nov 2017 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 04 May 2017 According to an Incyte Corporation media release, this trial is expected to initiate in 2017.
- 07 Apr 2017 New trial record