A Phase II, Multicentre, Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled, Proof of Concept Study of Efficacy and Safety of Rifamycin SV-MMX® 600 mg Tablets Administered Three or Two Times Daily to Patients With Diarrhoea-predominant Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS-D)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rifamycin (Primary)
- Indications Irritable bowel syndrome
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cosmo Technologies
- 05 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 28 Feb 2019.
- 05 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 31 Dec 2018.
- 05 Dec 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.