A Phase I, Open-Label, Multicentre Dose-Escalation Study to Investigate the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of AZD4785 in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumours Where KRAS May Be an Important Driver of Tumour Survival
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AZD-4785 (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 26 Jul 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 60 to 50.
- 16 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 29 Aug 2019 to 30 Aug 2019.
- 16 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 29 Aug 2019 to 30 Aug 2019.