A Phase 1, Open-label, Multicenter, Dose-escalation Study of CK-301 Administered Intravenously as a Single Agent to Subjects With Advanced Cancers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CK 301 (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Hodgkin's disease; Malignant melanoma; Merkel cell carcinoma; Mesothelioma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Small cell lung cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Checkpoint Therapeutics
- 05 Oct 2017 According to a Checkpoint Therapeutics media release, the first patient has been dosed in this trial. Clinical updates from this trial are expected in the first half of 2018.
- 20 Sep 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 06 Jul 2017 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.