A Phase 1, Open-label, Multicenter, Dose-escalation Study of CK-301 Administered Intravenously as a Single Agent to Subjects With Advanced Cancers
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CK 301 (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Hodgkin's disease; Malignant melanoma; Merkel cell carcinoma; Mesothelioma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Small cell lung cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Checkpoint Therapeutics
- 06 Jul 2017 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 10 Apr 2017 New trial record
- 04 Apr 2017 According to a Checkpoint Therapeutics media release, this study is planned to commence in the year 2017.