Randomized Controlled Trial on the Use of EPO to Reduce Top-up Transfusions in Neonates With Red Blood Cell Alloimmunization Treated With Intrauterine Transfusions
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Darbepoetin alfa (Primary)
- Indications Anaemia; Haemolytic disease of newborn
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EPO-4-Rhesus
- 09 Aug 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 18 May 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Jun 2017.
- 10 Apr 2017 New trial record