Safety and Efficacy of Low-dose Terlipressin Delivered by Continuous Intravenous Infusion in Patients With Cirrhosis and Ascites Refractory to, or Intolerant of, Diuretic Therapy, Requiring Large Volume Paracentesis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Terlipressin (Primary)
- Indications Ascites; Liver cirrhosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors BioVie
- 11 Jul 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 25 Apr 2017 According to a BioVie media release, Jasmohan Bajaj is the principal investigator of this trial.
- 11 Apr 2017 New trial record