NOR-GRASPALL 2016: SINGLE-ARM PHARMACOKINETIC/PHARMACODYNAMIC AND SAFETY STUDY OF ERYASPASE (GRASPA®) FOR PATIENTS WITH HYPERSENSITIVITY TO PEG-ASPARAGINASE, DIAGNOSED WITH PH(-) ACUTE LYMPHOBLASTIC LEUKEMIA
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ERY-ASP (Primary) ; Antineoplastics
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 13 Apr 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 11 Apr 2017 New trial record
- 04 Apr 2017 According to an ERYtech Pharma media release, the study is expected to start in April 2017 and continue for approximately 2 years. The study will be conducted in collaboration with the Nordic Society of Pediatric Hematology and Oncology (NOPHO) and Dr. Birgitte Klug Albertsen will be the principal investigator of the trial.