Use of Intraoperative Contrast-Enhanced Ultrasound to Evaluate Femoral Head Perfusion in Infants With Developmental Hip Dysplasia After Surgical Reduction
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase 0
Latest Information Update: 06 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sulfur hexafluoride (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative complications
- Focus Diagnostic use
- 30 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 01 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 10 Apr 2020 to 1 Apr 2020.
- 01 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 10 Apr 2019 to 1 Apr 2019.