A Three-Part Phase I Study to Determine the Potential Drug Interaction Between ACH-0144471 and Midazolam, Fexofenadine and Mycophenolate Mofetil in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ACH 4471 (Primary) ; Fexofenadine; Midazolam; Mycophenolate mofetil
- Indications Glomerulonephritis; Haemolytic uraemic syndrome; Paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Achillion Pharmaceuticals
- 15 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 08 May 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 13 Apr 2017 New trial record