A Phase 1 Combined Single and Multiple Ascending Oral Dose Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of ASP7713 in Healthy Non-Japanese Adult and Elderly Subjects and Healthy Japanese Adult Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ASP 7713 (Primary)
- Indications Bladder dysfunction
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma BV
- 24 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 24 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 24 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to suspended because of management decision related to the PK profile of the compound and the need for interim evaluation of the development program of the compound.