A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Switching From a Regimen of Dolutegravir and Either Emtricitabine/Tenofovir Alafenamide or Emtricitabine/Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate to a Fixed Dose Combination of Bictegravir/ Emtricitabine/Tenofovir Alafenamide in HIV-1 Infected Subjects Who Are Virologically Suppressed
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bictegravir/emtricitabine/tenofovir alafenamide (Primary) ; Dolutegravir; Emtricitabine/tenofovir alafenamide; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 22 Jun 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 16 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2021 to 1 Mar 2021.
- 16 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2019 to 1 Feb 2019.