A Prospective, Multi-center, Open-label Study of Trospium Delivered Intravesically by TAR-302-5018 to Subjects With Idiopathic Overactive Bladder (iOAB) and Urinary Incontinence
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs TAR-302-5018 (Primary)
- Indications Overactive bladder; Urinary incontinence
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors TARIS Biomedical
- 20 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 20 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 18 Apr 2017 New trial record