A Phase 2 Study of Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Cyclophosphamide, Doxorubicin, Etoposide, and Prednisone (CHEP-BV) Followed by BV Consolidation in Patients With CD30-Positive Peripheral T-Cell Lymphomas
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brentuximab vedotin (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Etoposide; Prednisone
- Indications Anaplastic large cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma; T cell lymphoma; T-cell leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 15 Aug 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 26 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 1 May 2019.
- 26 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 1 May 2019.