A Phase 2 Study of Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Cyclophosphamide, Doxorubicin, Etoposide, and Prednisone (CHEP-BV) Followed by BV Consolidation in Patients With CD30-Positive Peripheral T-Cell Lymphomas
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brentuximab vedotin (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Etoposide; Prednisone
- Indications Anaplastic large cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma; T cell lymphoma; T-cell leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 20 Jun 2017 According to a Seattle Genetics media release, based on the data from a phase III ALCANZA study and two phase 2 investigator-sponsored trials in patients with cutaneous T-cell lymphoma the company has submitted a supplemental Biologics License Application (BLA) to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- 26 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 1 May 2019.
- 26 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 1 May 2019.