Phase 1b Clinical Study of CBP501, Cisplatin and Nivolumab Administered Every 3 Weeks in Patients With Advanced Refractory Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CBP 501 (Primary) ; Cisplatin (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors CanBas
- 05 Sep 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 18 Jul 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 18 Apr 2017 New trial record