A Phase 1b/2 trial of PCM-075 assessing safety in Acute-myeloid-leukaemia patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PCM 075 (Primary) ; Decitabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 27 Jul 2017 According to a TrovaGene media release, Dr. Jorge Eduardo Cortes is the led investigator for this study
- 27 Jul 2017 According to a TrovaGene media release, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved the Investigational New Drug (IND) application for Phase 1b/2 Trial.
- 06 Jul 2017 According to a TrovaGene media release, PRA Health Sciences, a contract research organization (CRO), will conduct this trial. PRA will assist the company in clinical site recruitment, clinical operations and regulatory proceedings for the development of PCM-075 in AML.