A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blinded, First-in-Human Study to Evaluate Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Single Ascending Doses (Part A) and Multiple Ascending Doses (Part B) of NDX-1017 in Healthy Young and Elderly Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs NDX 1017 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors M3 Biotechnology
- 06 Oct 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 26 Sep 2017 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 13 Sep 2017 According to an Alzheimers Drug Discovery Foundation media release, this trial is expected to begin in October 2017.