A Phase 1 Multicenter, Open-label, Dose-escalation and Dose-expansion Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, Immunogenicity and Antitumor Activity of MEDI7247 in Patients With Selected Relapsed/Refractory Hematological Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MEDI 7247 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 22 Sep 2017 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 13 Jul 2020 to 7 Jul 2020.
- 10 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 13 Jul 2020 to 7 Jul 2020.