The Genetics and Neuroendocrinology of Short Stature International Study (GeNeSIS)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Somatropin (Primary)
- Indications Growth disorders; Short stature; Somatotropin deficiency; Turner's syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GeNeSIS
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 19 Apr 2017 New trial record
- 04 Apr 2017 Results (n=5076) analysing near adult height gains in Somatropin treated children with growth disorders from the GeNeSIS observational study, presented at The 99th Annual Meeting of the Endocrine Society.
- 04 Apr 2017 Results (n=21,178) evaluating the safety in Somatropin treated pediatric patients of all short stature diagnoses who participated in the GeNeSIS observational study, presented at The 99th Annual Meeting of the Endocrine Society.