Phase 1/2a First-In-Human Study of BMS-986218 Monoclonal Antibody Alone and in Combination With Nivolumab in Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BMS 986218 (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; Ipilimumab
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 15 May 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 531 to 452.
- 02 May 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 19 Apr 2017 New trial record