A Multicenter Study With an Open Label Phase Ib Part Followed by a Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Double-blind, Phase II Part to Evaluate Efficacy, Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics (PK) of M3814 in Combination With Etoposide and Cisplatin in Subjects With SCLC Extensive Disease (ED).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs M 3814 (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Etoposide
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors EMD Serono Research & Development Institute
- 10 May 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 19 Apr 2017 New trial record