A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Single Ascending Dose and Multiple Dose Study of the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of Intravenously and Subcutaneously Administered Human Monoclonal Antibody REGN3918 in Healthy Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs REGN 3918 (Primary) ; REGN 3918 (Primary)
- Indications Cancer; Cardiovascular disorders; Eye disorders; Immunological disorders; Inflammation; Metabolic disorders; Musculoskeletal disorders; Pain
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- 12 May 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 20 Apr 2017 New trial record