A study of ARGX-110 as a monotherapy for the treatment of relapsed/refractory cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ARGX 110 (Primary)
- Indications Cutaneous T cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 02 May 2017 According to an argenx media release, the company expects topline data by the end of 2018.
- 20 Apr 2017 New trial record
- 12 Apr 2017 According to an argenx media release, the company expects to report the topline data in the second half of 2018.