A study of ARGX-110 as a monotherapy for the treatment of relapsed/refractory cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ARGX 110 (Primary)
- Indications Cutaneous T cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 26 Oct 2017 According to an argenx media release, interim data expected by the 2017 American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting (December, 2017).
- 02 May 2017 According to an argenx media release, the company expects topline data by the end of 2018.
- 20 Apr 2017 New trial record