Phase 2 Placebo-Controlled, Double Blind, Ascending Dose Cohort Study to Evaluate Safety and Efficacy of EB-001 IM Injections in Reducing Musculoskeletal Pain in Subjects Undergoing Elective Augmentation Mammoplasty (Breast Augmentation)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum toxin E (Primary)
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LANTERN-1
- Sponsors Bonti
- 23 Aug 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to a Bonti media release.
- 23 Aug 2017 According to a Bonti media release, interim clinical results from the LANTERN-1 Phase 2 study are expected by year-end 2017.
- 21 Aug 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 44 to 64.