HM2014-26 DT2219 Immunotoxin for the Treatment of Relapsed or Refractory CD19 (+) and/or CD 22 (+) B-lineage Leukemia or Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs DT2219ARL (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma; B-cell leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Aug 2017 According to a GT Biopharma media release, company changed its name from OXIS International to GT Biopharma.
- 02 Aug 2017 According to a GT Biopharma media release, four patients have been enrolled in the phase II part of this trial. Results of the Phase 2 trial are expected to be released in the first quarter of 2018.
- 26 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Jun 2019.