A phase III trial of chidamide (HBI-8000; Tucidinostat) in patients with hormone receptor-positive, HER-2 negative late stage breast cancer
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tucidinostat (Primary) ; Exemestane
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 20 Apr 2017 New trial record
- 19 Apr 2017 According to a company media release, GNTbm will be using the same clinical trial protocol (see CT profile 258143) as used by Chipscreen Biosciences for this trial.
- 19 Apr 2017 According to a GNT Biotech and Medicals Corporation media release, this trial will begin to recruit patients in three months and be completed sometime in 2019, with Chidamide expected to gain its approval for its second indication in 2021.