Parallel-Group, Placebo-Controlled Randomized Study Investigating the Effect of Intravenous Iso-osmolar Iodinated Contrast Material Iodixanol (Visipaque™ Injection 320 mgI/mL) on Renal Function in Adults With Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) Stage III or Stage IV Who Have Undergone Endovascular Aneurysm Repair (EVAR)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Iodixanol (Primary)
- Indications Renal failure
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GE Healthcare
- 01 Nov 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 02 Aug 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 21 Apr 2017 New trial record