A 24 week phase 2b dose range finding study of RTB101 alone or in combination with RAD001 on the incidence of RTI in elderly subjects at increased risk of RTI-related morbidity and mortality.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs RTB101 (Primary) ; Everolimus
- Indications Respiratory tract infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 20 Nov 2017 According to a PureTech media release, resTORbio has begun dosing patients in the second part of this study based on the recommendation to proceed by the independent data monitoring committee overseeing the study
- 20 Nov 2017 According to a resTORbio media release, Independent Data Monitoring Committee (DMC) had recommended to start the second part of the study (Part 2), which expects to enroll 424 individuals. This recommendation is based on the data, reviewed from the first part of the study (part 1) in which 179 individuals are enrolled.
- 09 May 2017 According to a PureTech media release, results from this study anticipated in the second half of 2018.