A two part Phase IIa Study, to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, Proof of Mechanism and Potential for Efficacy of an Anti-IL-7 Receptor-α Monoclonal Antibody (GSK2618960) in the Treatment of Primary Sjögren's Syndrome.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 2618960 (Primary)
- Indications Sjogren's syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline Research & Development
- 13 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 08 Nov 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 24 Apr 2017 New trial record