A Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of the CD40 Agonistic Antibody APX005M Administered in Combination With Nivolumab in Subjects With Non-small Cell Lung Cancer and Subjects With Metastatic Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs APX 005M (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Lung cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Apexigen
- 19 Jul 2017 According to an Apexigen media release, the first patient has been dosed in this trial.
- 18 May 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 24 Apr 2017 New trial record